In less than 7 months, I will walk down the aisle na!!! So ano ba nararamdaman ko ngayon?
Happy?! – Super!
Stressed? – Yeah!
Natataranta? – Minsan… Uhmm, madalas!
Masungit? – Minsan… at si Dennis lagi napagbubuntunan. 🙂
Excited?!!!- Sobraaaaaa! I can’t wait na sa Big day naming!
Since the time we started planning, that was last January (9 months na pala!!!) , we have booked na almost the suppliers we need.
- Videographer ( Cinemagraph, Save-the-date, Prenup, SDE, Full Wedding Coverage) – Aisle 1401
- Church – St. Pancratius Chapel (PacoPark)
- OTD wedding coordinator – EC Weddings
- Host – Ellen Celis
- Photographer (Services only – Wedding Day ) – Alex Ruelo of Imagine Nation Photography
- Lights and Sounds – Rejectkrew
- Caterer – MaDel’s Cuisine
- HMUA (Wedding Day) – Berny Tia
- HMUA (Prenup with Aisle 1401) – Berny Tia
- Reception Venue – MARC 2000 Tower Penthouse
- Wedding Ring – Matus
List of my DIYs:
- My Bouquet
- Bouquets for bridesmaids and FGs
- Wrist corsages for female secondary sponsors and MOH
- Boutonnières for the groom, BM, groomsmen, male secondary sponsors and male principal sponsors.
- 3D letters for prenup.
Still searching for:
- Bridal Car – We want green Kombi!
- Hair accessories
- Favors for guests
- Favors for bridesmaids, bridesmaids, secondary sponsors, groomsmen, MOH and BM
- Favors for principal sponsors.
- Hotel for preps
Hmmm…. I guess, sa ngayon ok pa naman. Marami pang gagawin? OO. Pero ayaw ko pang mag PANIC! (Hindi nga ba?!)